Commissioning can be defined as "the process of ensuring that systems are designed, installed, functionally tested, and capable of being operated and maintained to perform in conformity with the design intent."
The commissioning is supposed to bridge the gaps between the owner, the design team, the construction team and the equipment vendors. Emcatex B.V. is able to achieve this goal by preparation and accomplishing the complete commissioning of your entire power plant.
Each project is unique, and requires its own customized specifications and methods of commissioning.
The following process overview will be used as a typical guideline.
1) Thorough review of project specifications and design.
2) Preparation of complete Commissioning Plan, comprising:
a narrative of the responsibilities of Emcatex B.V.;
step by step procedure, to be followed during the commissioning;
checklists with references to acceptance criteria;
functional test procedures and test sheets;
performance test procedures and test sheets.
3) Preparation of a complete owners Operating and Maintenance manual. This manual will also include all maintenance information and procedures.
4) Preparation of extensive training for the operating staff. This training session will be administered by the commissioning engineer upon completion of the commissioning.
5) Emcatex B.V. shall compile a complete commissioning report.
This report shall include:
all completed checklists and test sheets, signed by the witnessing parties;
electrical and mechanical drawings with as-built updates;
Modular services that can be inserted into any stage of the planning or implementation cycle
Optimizing processes to maximize productivity and drive operational effectiveness
Proven expertise in successfully executing projects on time and on budget
Relevant business data transformed into meaningful insights, within a fraction of the time